The Salsa With Silvia Spring & Summer Dance & Learning Camps are much more than just dance camps; they are educational camp with professional certified educators and dance instructors on board to challenge your child and help them expand their development and promote their creativity and curiosity!
During our dance & learning camps the kids are involved in:
- Outdoor activities & playtime
- Arts & crafts projects
- Two – three structured dance sessions covering different styles of dance throughout the week (ballet, modern, tap, jazz, yoga dance, hip hop, Latin dance, Bollywood and more)
- Reading and storytelling
- Daily music & singing lessons in Spanish & English
- Rest time
- At least one field trip every week of camp
- Daily Spanish lessons
- Spray day every week
- Every session ends with a recitalCLICK TO LEARN MORE AND ENROLL FOR SUMMER 2017 DANCE & LEARNING CAMP (June 26 – August 18, 2017)
The camp is lead by experienced educators in addition to the dance instructors and visiting teachers who focus on specialized activities such as music and Spanish. The main focus is to provide good care for your children while they have fun and learn coordination, rhythm, music and dance on daily basis.