The Salsa With Silvia Spring & Summer Dance & Learning Camps are much more than just dance camps; they are educational camp with professional certified educators and dance instructors on board to challenge your child and help them expand their development and promote their creativity and curiosity!
During our dance & learning camps the kids are involved in:
- outdoor activities & play time
- art & craft projects
- two – three structured dance sessions covering different styles of dance throughout the week (ballet, modern, jazz, yoga dance, hip hop, Latin dance, Bollywood and more)
- reading, storytelling
- music lessons (Spanish, French & English)
- New in 2017: we are adding science to the curriculum
- rest time
- at least one field trip every week of camp
- Spanish lessons
The camp is lead by experienced educators in addition to the dance instructors and visiting teachers who focus on specialized activities such as music and Spanish. The main focus is to provide good care for your children while they have fun and learn coordination, rhythm, music and dance on daily basis. During summer 2017 we will also be adding science to our camp curriculum!