Summer Camp: June 26 – August 18, 2017. Click here for more info and enrollment.
See how much fun we have in our dance & learning camps. ALSO, scroll down to see video highlights from Spring Camp 2017:
Kids ages 4 (or turning 4 within 3 months from the beginning of camp) to 7 years old.
So much more than just a dance camp…
- Structured dance lessons (2 per day). Styles taught: ballet, creative movement, jazz, modern, tap, Latin, Bollywood. Every dance lesson begins with a fun warm up.
- Outdoor time (every day). Kids are involved in structured outdoor games such as obstacle course and more. Once a week the students will visit a spray park.
- Music lessons: singing & musicality (at least twice a week).
- Spanish lessons (at least two days a week).
- Education & storytelling (once a day, every day): letters, numbers, reading, students read at home and share a story. Once a week students visit Walls of Books for story time.
- NEW!!! Science workshop (once a week). Students will be engaged in a simple science experiment and learn about how things work.
- Arts & crafts: students work on a special project every day all week long and take it home on Friday.
- Free play and rest time (every day). Younger students will take a nap or rest. Older students will play quiet games, read stories, listen to quiet music. Free play is also allowed at the end of the day in after care.
- Field trips. Students will visit theater and other performances, museums, dance schools, and more fun locations.
- Recitals. Students participate in designing their own recital by selecting their favorite style of dance and songs they want to perform to. They will prepare a short performance to demonstrate the dance styles that they have been learning.